Instructions for holiday use of outdoor sports facilities – Artificial Pitches/Cricket Nets/Golf Course/Tennis Courts:
- Parents/Guardians of students wishing to use School facilities during the holidays must book at TASC before the day on 01483 542125 or email email@example.com.
- Bookings will only be taken during TASC opening hours. No unauthorised use of any facility is allowed when TASC is closed.
- Students must be supervised throughout the booking period by a parent or guardian, who must remain ‘on site’.
- Facilities may not be hired which results in the financial gain of any party or for any other commercial reason.
- As first aid provision may not be immediate during the holidays, the hirer will need to make adequate personal provision.
- Personal protective equipment appropriate for the sport being played must be worn at all times.
- Rules relating to the use of specific facilities must be adhered to at all times.
Woodland Fitness Centre (WFC):
- Students wishing to use the WFC out of term must be over 16years of age and have had a prior induction from Simon Brearley during term time.
- Students under 18 are not permitted to perform resistance training. This encompasses free weights (barbells or dumbbells).
- Students over 18 performing resistance training must have a spotter.
- Students are reminded that they must sign in and out of TASC. Breach of these conditions will result in a prohibition of WFC use in the future.