Children’s Multi Activity Days – we’re back
We are delighted to announce the return of Multi Activities this Summer. However, despite the easing of restrictions and the continued success of the vaccination programme, we are under no illusion COVID could still pose a risk.
Accordingly, in order to keep the children and staff as safe as possible and in accordance with Government guidelines, we will take a cautious approach and modify the way in which we operate and run the programme. Significantly, to minimise interaction between bubbles and maintain consistency, it will not be possible to book individual days. Accordingly, it will be necessary to book for the whole week.
However to mitigate this change, we will reduce the price to £30 per day, to include Specialist Activities, plus a 10% sibling discount. Other measure to reduce risk include:
- Groups will be made up of ten children, which will have limited interaction between other groups. Activities will be chosen to allow social distancing within each bubble. Siblings and friends wishing to be together will be kept in the same group.
- We will operate a ‘round robin’ where the groups will rotate between each activity, leaving sufficient time for equipment to be cleaned between sessions. Where possible, activities will be done outside.
- Each group will be assigned their own member of staff for the whole week. They will also have their own designated changing room, hand washing facility and toilets.
- The children will be signed in and collected at a drop off / pick up point outside the building, with carers remaining in their vehicles.
- We must ask that children who are unwell, have coronavirus symptoms or who have someone in their household who does, or who have been advised by NHS Test & Trace to self-isolate do not attend the programme.
Specialist Activities included each day.
Week 1 Mon 26 – Trampolining / Tue 27- Bush Craft / Wed 28 – Fimo Fun / Thu 29th – Archery / Fri 30 – Go Karts
Week 2 Mon 2 – Kayaking / Tue 3 – Nature Detective / Wed 4 – Go Karts / Thu 5 – Science Wiz / Fri 6 – Climbing
Week 3 Mon 9 – Archery / Tue 10 – Go Karts / Wed 11 – Trampolining / Thu 12 – Kayaking / Fri 13 – Fimo Fun
Week 4 Mon 16 – Go Karts / Tue 17 – Green Fingers / Wed 18 – Bush Craft / Thu 19 – Craft Corner / Fri 20 – Nature Detectivies
Week 5 Mon 23 – Climbing / Tue 24 – Fimo Fun / Wed 25 – Science Wiz / Thu 26 – Green Fingers / Fri 27 – Go Karts
Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding in these challenging times.
Throughout the school holidays (weekdays), Cranleigh School opens its 280 acres of countryside and facilities for Multi Activity and Specialist Activity days for children of 5-12 years. The Sports Centre has become one of the leading local venues for children’s holiday courses.
Set in the beautiful grounds of Cranleigh School, our fantastic facilities cater for both traditional sports and more specialist activities including: Scuba Diving, Pony Morning, Climbing Archery, Street Dance, Go Karting, Kayaking, Karate, Fimo Fun, Mini Polo, Trampolining, Kids Kitchen, Fencing, Animazing, Science Wizards, Nature Detectives, Map and Compass, and Bushcraft.
Our Multi Activity days include activities such as: Uni-Hock, Tennis, Rounders, Football, Hand Ball, Kwik Cricket, Basketball, Fun Splash, Cinema Time, Daily Funsplash and other Arts and Crafts for our younger visitors. Come and make new friends and have lots of fun. For safe, affordable day camps, Cranleigh School has something for everyone.
Our staff are qualified First Aiders, are DBS checked and have attended a Safeguarding Children course. All staff and specialist activity instructors are dedicated to the well-being and happiness of the children at all times.
If you would like to receive up to date information about forthcoming Multi Activity Holiday dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org where you can be added to our Multi Activity database.
Cost per child:
Multi Activities – £30 per day Currently £150 per week, including Specialist Activities, during COVID modified programme.
Bookings Open – 9:00am – 12.00 Monday – Friday from Monday 14th JuneCranleigh Multi Activity Terms & Conditions (67 KB) Multi Activity Child Information Sheet (74 KB)
Please call 01483 542125 or email email@example.com for full details and to make a booking.