SUMMER 2020 MULTI ACTIVITIES
Sorry to keep you all waiting, but after careful consideration we’ve arrived at the decision to run a modified version of Multi Activities for four weeks commencing Monday 27 July.
In order to keep the children and staff as safe as possible and in accordance with Government guidelines, the programme will operate as follows:
- Groups will be made up of 8 children, in which there will be no interaction between other groups. Activities will be chosen to allow social distancing within each bubble. Siblings will be kept in the same group
- To minimise interaction and maintain consistency, it will not be possible to book individual days. Accordingly it will be necessary to book for the WHOLE week or weeks.
- We will operate a ’round robin’ where the groups will rotate between each activity, leaving sufficient time for equipment to be cleaned between sessions. Where possible, activities will be done outside.
- Each group will be designated their own member of staff for the whole week. They will also have their own changing room, hand washing facility and toilet.
- We must ask that children who are unwell, have coronavirus symptoms or who have someone in their household who does, or who have been advised by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate do not attend the programme.
Week 1 Monday 27 – Friday 31 July
Week 2 Monday 3 – Friday 7 August
Week 3 Monday 10 – Friday 14 August
Week 4 Monday 17 – Friday 21 August
Multi and Specialist Activities throughout the week include Go-Karting, Trampolining, Archery, Climbing and Nature Detectives.
Boys and girls aged 5-12yrs
Cost per week, per child: £160
Bookings taken between 9.00am-12.00noon from Monday 13 July
PLEASE PHONE TO BOOK – 01483 54212
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
BELOW IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY
WE HOPE TO REVERT TO THIS FORMAT FOR FUTURE COURSES BUT AT THE MOMENT THIS IS UNCLEAR AS WE ARE FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE REGARDING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE MEASURES
Multi and Specialist Activities – 8.30am-5.00pm
Boys and girls aged 5-12 years
New age group – 12 – 14 years
Multi Activities (All ages – £30)
With a predominately sporting theme, children can enjoy a range of age-appropriate sports and games including: uni hoc, capture the flag, dodge ball, netball, badminton, rounders, tennis, kwik cricket, football, basketball and swimming. For those who wish to take things quieter, arts and crafts are always available.
Specialist Activities (Age appropriate – Extra £3-£5)
For a small supplement, why not add a specialist activity to part of your day? Activities range from: Scuba Diving, Junior Gym, Bush Craft, Pool Games, Kayaking, Tie Dye, Pony Morning, Kids Kitchen, and new for this year, Aqua Science, Raft Building and Remote Controlled Boats bringing a host of new skills to learn this holiday.
For a full list of Specialist Activities please click here
Monday 6th – Thursday 9th April & Tuesday 14th – Friday 17th April Specialist Activities
Monday 6th: Kids Kitchen / Kayaking
Tuesday 7th: Junior Gym / Raft Building / Pony Morning (7+)
Wednesday 8th: Nature Detectives / Scuba Diving (8+)
Thursday 9th: Easter Crafts / Pool Games
Tuesday 14th: Trampolining / Science Wizards / Pony Morning (7+)
Wednesday 15th: Bushcraft / Scuba Diving (8+)
Thursday 16th: Archery / Green Fingers (8+)
Friday 17th: Climbing / Fimo Fun
A copy of the Easter booking form can be found here.
Booking will open shortly.